Our Commitment to Safety
The safety of our customers and employees is Avanti’s top priority. We are closely monitoring the information provided on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking actions based on guidance from public health experts.
Banquets will be allowed in full capacity. Please call 309-454-4588 x 245 for details.
We are closely following the Center for Disease Control, National Restaurant Association and local health organizations guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We are sure many of you have specific questions about what Avanti’s is doing to protect our customers and employees from the virus. We want to share what we are doing to keep everyone as safe as possible:
- Face coverings for unvaccinated is required and 6 foot social distancing is recommended for customers entering our facility.
- Face coverings for unvaccinated employees and gloves are mandatory while preparing food.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in all stores. This includes cleaning and sanitizing multiple times per day and the use of disinfectant sanitizers on commonly touched objects such as door handles, counters, tables, chairs, registers, credit card machines, equipment, etc.
- We have installed timers to remind our staff when to disinfect commonly touched objects, and wash their hands at minimum every 30 minutes for 20 seconds.
- We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers at each entrance and in restrooms.
- We will disinfect pens after each use before allowing another customer to use them.
- We have and will continue to share specific instructions with our staff on cleaning, washing hands and staying at home if they are sick. This is common practice among our company!
- We have the quantity of sanitizers and food-friendly disinfectants throughout our locations and stations.
- Team members are carefully assessing their health before and throughout each workday. Any sign of fever, cough, swollen glands or other symptoms of illness will be addressed immediately.
Many of you have become part of our family over the past 50 years and we consider you family and friends. Please know we will be here to serve whether it is dine-in, carry out, delivery or catering. We will continue to respond to the latest on COVID-19 with employee and customer safety top-of- mind. Our team is continually monitoring the situation.
Rich Zeller and Marcus Zeller
6/14/2021 3:15:06 PM